With guests Peter daCosta in Kinshasa and Professor Adrian Wood of Oxford University
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’ve done our best to respond to feedback:
- the sound quality is better
- more voices
- voices from the South
- more, shorter items
- more random bits of music
Please tell us what you think.
Links to items discussed in the show:
1. Should donors cap aid to Africa?
Adrian Wood article in FT
Discussion at CGD blog
2. Zimbabwe – How should the international community react?
Tsvangirai appeals for aid
3. Billions wasted in aid, according to Care
4. World Bank Doing Business Report
World Bank report
BBC News story
Many thanks to my sister Virginia for providing a studio for Adrian; and to Bob Smith for the jingle.
One thought on “Episode 2: Harare”
Pingback: Development Aid and Democratic Accountability « Global Challenges
Comments are closed.